Orbus Exhibit & Display Group®, a leading and highly successful manufacturer and trade distributor of products and services to the tradeshow and display industries selling Business to Business headquartered in Woodridge, is seeking a Graphics Finisher.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a long term career. We provide a comprehensive training program, as well as excellent benefits and room for advancement. We are looking for someone with a “can do” attitude, who is good with their hands and has had some prior production experience.
Our large format digital print department is in need of qualified candidates. Responsibilities include trimming graphics with knife and auto cutters, accurate measuring, applying Velcro and magnets to stands, as well as general cleaning and operation of a laminator.
- Hard-working, dependable and able to lift up to 40 pounds repeatedly
- Extremely detail oriented, with the ability to generate and follow production schedule
- Ability to work with short lead times, and changing priorities
- Experience operating a Zund (or similar) digital cutter/router (with i-cut or OptiScout) a definite plus
- Be able to work overtime on short notice
- Ability to understand measurements and fractions
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Effective communication skills
We offer the foundation and building blocks for a great career with outstanding benefits. Please include salary requirements when applying online or mail your resume to Orbus Inc. 9033 Murphy Rd., Woodridge, IL 60517.