Ring Formulate Master 3D Hanging Structure
Formulate® Master 3D Ring fabric hanging structures are made in the USA and combine state-of-the-art zipper pillowcase dye-sublimated stretch fabric coverings with superior quality, lightweight aluminum tube frames to provide unique design, functionality, and style. Various size options are available; cables are included. Stretch fabric graphics are hand-sewn and durable; liners are included.
- Formulate Master 3D Ring hanging structures come in configurations with a 8', 10', 12', 14', 16', 18' or 20' diameter and a height of 2', 3', 4', 5' or 6'
- Shapes 12' diameter and under are constructed with 30mm (1 1/8") tubes and push-button connectors for simple assembly
- Shapes 14' diameter and over are constructed with 50mm (2") tubes and internal expanding spigot connectors for unmatched structural integrity
- Engineer certified (structural engineer certificate available upon request)
- Zippered pillowcase fabric graphic options include: double-sided, single-sided (printed outer panel with white or black inner panel), or single-sided with printed bottom panel
- Bottom zip-in graphic panels offered on 8', 10', 12', and 14' diameter options only
- All pillowcase graphics come standard with opaque liner
- Comes standard with hanging hardware, bags and heavy-duty shipping and storage box(es)
- Ring hanging structures can also be shipped in expandable rugged molded shipping cases (OCE; sold separately). Rings with a 16' - 20' diameter need a second box or OCE case
- Collapses to a fraction of its size
- Easy to store and ship
- Quick to set up
- Shipping weight and dimensions vary by size. Please see instruction sheets for details.