GUIDELINES FOR ORDERS SUBMITTED TO SALES OR CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Acceptable File Formats
- Illustrator CC 2019 or below
- Photoshop CC 2019 or below
- High quality PDF - Preferred vector format
- TIFF - Preferred raster format
High quality, editable PDF’s, Illustrator and Photoshop files are preferred, as they are more suitable for large format printing as well as our preflight software. Art time will be charged if files need to be fixed or altered to meet guidelines, so we urge our clients to take advantage of our many graphic templates as they are already set up to the correct dimensions and include information such as obstructions, bleeds, fold and stitch lines.
When sending files, please be sure to include all support art (fonts, linked images, etc.).
Submitting Artwork Files
Fonts must be converted to outlines. If fonts are not created to outlines, please provide Macintosh or TruType fonts. If changes need to be made in the file, please provide the fonts and a version of the file with editable type.
All raster files (either print files or linked files) must be at 100-120 pixels per inch at 100%.
Vinyl Cut Graphics
Artwork must be set up as a vector file with fonts created to outlines for all cut vinyl. Please specify every color number for solid color vinyl or PMS color for adhesive back and cut vinyl.
- Please provide all vector files (Illustrator & InDesign) in CMYK format. Please supply all raster artwork (Photoshop files, jpgs, tis) in RGB format for the most accurate color output. Please provide a hard copy proof of the files being printed for color accuracy and a PDF layout for file layout accuracy.
- If Pantone colors need to be matched please specify on purchase order or hard copy reference. All critical Pantone colors need to be called out in the file as solid coated swatches. If multiple Pantone swatches are used in the file, all will be matched to solid coated unless otherwise specified.
- If color matching to existing graphics, we will need those back to review. Please contact your sales representative for a case number.
- Please feel free to submit catalogs, brochures, printed proofs, etc. to use as a color reference. Please provide a layered file for Photoshop files if color matching is required. Art time may be charged to correct flattened Photoshop files.
- We guarantee color matching on all hard copy proofs, specified Pantone colors and client-supplied hard copy proofs. Orders without indication of Pantone colors, supplied proofs or requested hard copy proofs are NOT guaranteed for color.
Each off-the-shelf product has specific bleed requirements. Please refer to and layout artwork within the graphic template. You can find the graphic template on the product page, under the DOWNLOADS tab.
CUSTOM CONTOUR CUT UV GRAPHICS:
1/2” bleed around the perimeter.
CUSTOM DYE SUB GRAPHICS:
2” bleed around the perimeter.
CUSTOM DYE SUB GRAPHICS EXCEEDING 160”:
5” bleed around the perimeter.
CUSTOM DYE SUB FLAG GRAPHICS:
2” bleed left & right sides, 4” bleed at the top & bottom.
Have Artwork Questions?
Contact our Art Support Team at (331) 201-2380